West Dorset Mobile Foot Clinic take your Safety extremely seriously at all times.
As a result of the Corona Virus Outbreak, we are providing Foot Care, to those who are Shielding as well as our normal clients.
We are classed as essential care workers for the purpose of the crisis, more so with our Diabetic Clients. Keeping clients mobile is essential and good pain free feet are required. We appreciate that some clients are self isolating, however with immediate effect, we are taking the following precautions in Addition to our normal procedures.
We are following Public Health England Guidelines for Carers in the Home and have added the extra precautions below for your safety. see link below:-
- We have now added for Ourselves, temperature testing Morning and Night.
- We ensure our Tunics are fresh & clean every day.
- We Sterilise our hands and Place Nitrile gloves on prior to entering the Residence.
- We spray the Clients feet with our Anti Bacterial products, (Chlorahexadine & Alcohol ) or Hypochlorus Acid (Podiguard) on the feet.
- We use Anti-bacterial wipes and Gloves.
- All instruments are pre cleaned in an Ultrasonic Cleaner with Bactericide
- All instruments are Autoclaved at 134c in individual Pouches.
- On Completion the feet are re sprayed and creamed as necessary.