Purbeck & West Dorset Mobile Foot Clinic take your Safety extremely seriously at all times.
As a result of the Corona Virus Outbreak, we are providing Foot Care, to those who are Shielding as well as our normal clients.
We are classed as essential care workers for the purpose of the crisis, more so with our Diabetic Clients. Keeping clients mobile is essential and good pain free feet are required. We appreciate that some clients are self isolating, however with immediate effect, we are taking the following precautions in Addition to our normal procedures.
- Lateral Flow Tests every 2nd Day, additional tests as required when visiting Care Homes.
- Temperature testing Morning and Night.
- We ensure our Tunics are fresh & Clean every day.
- We Sterilise our hands and place on a Medical Mask prior to entering the Residence.
- We spray the Clients feet with our Anti Bacterial products, (Chlorahexadine & Alcohol ) or Hypochlorus Acid (Podiguard) on the feet.
- We use Anti-bacterial wipes and Gloves.
- All instruments are pre cleaned in an Ultrasonic Cleaner with Bactericide
- All instruments are Autoclaved at 134c in individual Pouches. The Sterile pouches are opened in front of the client.
- On Completion the feet are re sprayed and creamed as necessary.